Duramax LBZ Engines for Sale

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
GM recently released 32 LBZ crate engines for general over the counter sales. This is the first time these engines have been available outside of regular dealership warantee channels. They are complete drop in, ready to run engines, minus the ECM. I have access to, or can put you in touch with a dealer that has two of them. You can PM me or contact the dealership parts manager direct. The price is $9999 plus shipping.

His contact info is:

Richard Rodriguez
Galles Chevrolet
Albuquerque, NM
(505)767-6266

FordGuy100

Reaction score
What about the tranny, is that part of the price of it or do you have to go out and get one? If you had to buy a tranny they only make allisons for them right, if thats the case that would cost another 2000 give or take.

MMeier

Reaction score
What about the tranny, is that part of the price of it or do you have to go out and get one? If you had to buy a tranny they only make allisons for them right, if thats the case that would cost another 2000 give or take.

An Allison for $2k!!!!????? :rotflmao LOL Damn set of planets for the thing alone are like $2300!! Whole Allison IIRC goes for around 7500.

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
I know that's a lot for an engine. I told him I would throw them out at a couple of places and see if they sell. I know most of us are not looking for an engine like this. Keep in mind these are complete drop-ins (no the Ally is not included). I've heard of others selling these for around $15-16K.

If you're interested, call and make him an offer. I know what he got them for I do know there is room for negotiation. You may be surprised.

If I remember correctly, the last Allison they sold went for about $5300. But I could be wrong.

Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradz

Members online

No members online now.