Duralift pump failure...? Its the ooze..

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good cuz my lil sister's husband is feeding 30+ ferral cats!
BEWARE,,, he started with one!

cardana24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought one from that same website. Literally showed up yesterday. I bought 40223, the only difference from 40222 is that it comes with the connecter on the wires, which makes for a nice quick disconnect if you ever need it. I have not put it on yet, but it looks exactly like the one I bought from genlightening a couple years ago for my other truck, except for the stickers on it.

Also as a bonus Made in the USA right on the side of it:thumbsup:

I just bought that one too, it is also on sale right now so it's a few bucks cheaper than the 40222

HS108

Diesel Newb
Reaction score
This is Garys truck when he drives to work

You must be registered for see images attach

turbo elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The fastest way to get rid of feral cats that I know of is to take them to the vet's, get them fixed, them everybody around will steal them.

Wvdirtroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dad had an issue with ferral cats at his rental way back in the day.. Lady across the street would feed them and they come into his yard and **** all over the place. He ended up trapping them in a cage one by one and running down the interstate a ways and letting them out to run free. Fixed this issue.. At least for him.. Lol.

ironworker40

NYC Ironworker
Reaction score
Golden Malrin fly bait and cola. But be carful anything that drinks it only makes it a couple of feet.