droolin...

justinray

Contributor
Reaction score
Too close to home. Clean clean truck. And probably the truck I would build if I were to go that route.

diezelcrazee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive been looking for something like that or a ex cab 250 4x4 5 spd. So I just texted the guy and asked if this one was still for sale. Answer was no....

Wish people would delete stuff when its gone. :dunno

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Very nice truck, if all the parts described where replaced the asking price isn't much.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
nice truck but too much money

Really?;Really I have probably 20 grand in mine, yeah, I knowcookoocookoocookoo:rolleyes:. Point is you could have that nice rust free capable truck for $7500 and thats too muck coin? I'm not so sure thats too much money at all. Remember, a crew cab longbed 4x4 xlt lariat diesel is about $60,000 new and for that you can not even get a manual trans. $7500 seems pretty decent if the truck is solid.

DragRag

Reaction score
7500 isn't bad, depending on some factors of course. I get north of $10,000 all the time for clean low mileage crew cab 4x4's. If its in great shape, the guys who know how much new trucks are, and want better reliability go for these types of trucks. I have had buyers from So Cal, Texas, Alaska, and New Mexico fly out and drive them home.

bab029

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin forward to the day I can save money and be able to pop on these kind of things at a moments notice. Yeah, it's a lot of money but (IMO) they haven't made a real diesel powered pickup since 97...lol.