Doug Nash DNE2 Aux Trans

jaluhn83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got at least 2 of these to sell:

1) 2WD Ford spec underdrive with a C6 adapter. Complete with wiring and controls. Unit was removed from a running truck and seems to be in good shape. Could also be bolted to a 4wd ford trans (with 31 spline shaft) though there's a clocking ring needed which wouldn't be too hard to fabricate - Towcat hs the drawing.

$500 obo (make offers, I'd like $500 cause that what I have into it, but not sure how realistic that is)

2) 2WD T-18/19 overdrive. Trans with adapter and shafting. I may have wiring and controls for it, not sure yet. Good condition and ready to use. This is actually a 32 spline input with a special adapter for the T-18/19, so this is the only box you can use on a t-18/19, and it's not going to fit any other ford rigs. (would fit GM/Dodge with the correct adapter)

$800.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
John- it's true I do own the clocking ring and I had it reverse engineered and duplicated.
the cost of doing so was considerable and was completely adsorbed by me. whoever wants one needs to be realistic in understanding it won't be going for cheap.
pics on your two items would be neat.

justinray

Contributor
Reaction score
I have heard some of the 2wd Doug Nashes, and USG's are actually 4wd with an adapter on the output shaft, I would like to know if this is what you have.

jaluhn83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never heard that. The rear section of the housing is a different casting for 4wd. The actual output shaft might be the same, or at least be usable, but the housing itself is differe

swervyjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any chance you have a 31 spline input shat or a t18/19 adapter you would part with?

swervyjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Overdrive.

I have a 2wd t19 style overdrive thats just missing the adaptor housing; however, I would like to hang it off a zf5 so I'm hoping for a Ford 31 spline input to replace the GM 32 spline it has now.