Double Posts and site jumping around

gatorman21218

Reaction score
It seems that I as well as others are having problems with double posting. :dunno

Also when the Riley ads and the Strickly diesel ads load at the top, the page jumps around alot. It seems when you open a page there is a delay and then the ads "expand" if you will and cause the whole page to shift down. This sometimes causes me to click on the wrong link. I know they pay the bills and this is one of the cleanest sites (as in no Nascar style sponserships) but it didnt use to do this.

gandalf

Reaction score
Both of these statements seem true. A bunch of people seem to be having double posts. Some of them are moderators. This is a nuisance, but not too much more.

The 'jumping' bothers me more. The timing on the jump is about such that when I bring up a page and am about ready to click on something, the whole page drops down about an inch. This is just downright annoying.

Hopefully the Admin is looking at these problems.

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't get any jump, I wonder if its the high speed internet though because I could see how long it takes the ads to load.

Double posting and posting submission are buggy for me too. I have to click twice on my phone or computer to get the website to load, then it says that I tried double posting :dunno

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems that I as well as others are having problems with double posting. :dunno

Also when the Riley ads and the Strickly diesel ads load at the top, the page jumps around alot. It seems when you open a page there is a delay and then the ads "expand" if you will and cause the whole page to shift down. This sometimes causes me to click on the wrong link. I know they pay the bills and this is one of the cleanest sites (as in no Nascar style sponserships) but it didnt use to do this.

Both of these statements seem true. A bunch of people seem to be having double posts. Some of them are moderators. This is a nuisance, but not too much more.

The 'jumping' bothers me more. The timing on the jump is about such that when I bring up a page and am about ready to click on something, the whole page drops down about an inch. This is just downright annoying.

Hopefully the Admin is looking at these problems.

Agreed, just when I finally think it is done loading and I click, the darn page jumps half-a-foot and I have already clicked on something I didn't want, then it's another lengthy wait to get back where I was.

A Cummins site that I have belonged to a long time used to be smooth as silk.

Recently, the owners sold it and the new people have plastered the tops of the pages with constantly changing adds, meaning the add is constantly changing itself.

Now, it takes forever for each page to come up; and, just when you think it's safe to click, the page drops. :mad:

idi traveler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have any the problems that others are having. I use Firefox and some times I use my Linux machine with Firefox.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online