Dodge Dudes

Turbo Tim 1

Reaction score
It's not really the right forum but where are all of you guys? I come back on here after a week or so and there are seven pages of new posts but only about 10 Dodge related ones, seems the Ford dudes have taken over.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Well I would make more posts about mine if I could break it more often - I've been trying man but it just won't break...

Whit

Reaction score
argve said:
Well I would make more posts about mine if I could break it more often - I've been trying man but it just won't break...

:rotflmao :thumbsup: :rotflmao

I had a big problem the other day, seams I couls only get bout 15 lss of boost no matter what I did, got to lookin under the hood and what do I find but a left front fender off a ford wedged tight against the air filter...................talk about suction :rotflmao

TPCDrafting

Structural Steel
Reaction score
Since my guys are all right here, I might as well announce I am shutting down my business and started a full time job with a structural steel fabricator, ********, excavation and crane construction company.
Dodge related you ask? I get to drive my Cummins to work everyday. :peelout
I had the option of a company truck, but I ran the numbers of what I'd save, doubled that and asked for that in my paycheck instead and they went for it. :thumbsup: Once I'm at work, there are company trucks to do the runnin' around. Typically I drive a F150, what a dog, but it's their gas and not mine!
Between working there 50/week and wrapping up several drafting jobs I already had, I've been too busy to post much. I'd like to say some of the extra cash is going toward bombs, but we're saving for a nice vacation in the next few months.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online