Dixie Va will pay top dollar cash

Farmerjohn62409

Reaction score
In middle of transport 1 pm delivery in baltimore #6 injector line split currently at exxon and cavern markets near Salem will pay top dollar cash to anyone that can bring me a #6 line did post in diesel 911 as well posted here in hope of finding a fellow idi fan nearby

92 7.3idi

Last edited:

Duke84

Reaction score
In middle of transport 1 pm delivery in baltimore #6 injector line split currently at exxon and cavern markets near Salem will pay top dollar cash to anyone that can bring me a #6 line did post in diesel 911 as well posted here in hope of finding a fellow idi fan nearby

92 7.3idi

Worst case see if there is a place nearby that builds hydraulic lines. Make sure you have the exact overall length and proper ID. It is a short term quick fix in an emergency situation. I have done that more than once in the oil fields.

Macrobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have to, just disconnect that line at the injector, shove some rubber hose over it and either run it into a bottle or into the return system. You'll be running on 7 cylinders, but it will run and drive.

Also, if the line split... chances are your vibration dampeners on the lines are missing. Are they? If so, you *need* new ones.

Farmerjohn62409

Reaction score
They are missing bought truck like that this being the 2nd one that broke I've come to that conclusion as well , and 7 cylinders isn't a option I'm loaded and barely made it up last hill to exit

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance