Dealing with Banks

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not trying to bad mouth any company by any means but...I've called Banks 3 times now and I keep getting the same kind of response "I'll have to get back to you" In regards to the crossover pipe and up pipe assembly for the first gen turbo for our IDIs. It just seems like they don't care about older parts. I currently have two crossover/up pipes A Banks made one that came with the turbo kit I got off of the 6.9 in the salvage yard but it is severely rotted along where the two banks turn into one and begin to go up to the turbo. The other one came with the first gen 6.9 which was custom made and is really beefy but I fear it is not going to clear the external slave cylinder. I can weld and fabricate quite well as it is a passion of mine however exhaust is not my forte. In fact I'd rather chew broken glass. That is why I would just like to purchase and bolt on. I'm trying to get all my I's dotted and T's crossed before the engine swap.

Just curious about anyone else's experiences.

you may not be alone soon according to the last rumor,they were to drop the 2nd gen kit too.not sure whatever become of that one though.
nothing lasts forever i guess........but just another 20 years sure would be nice.:D