db2 ip inlet fitting

FarmerFrank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My answer is bias too, I don't even like push locks on truck air systems outside of the cab

Depending on your pump I know mine wouldn't pull through my first filter so I have to push through both

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its -5= 5/16 tube size. I have push loc kits for these also. I would do a pre made jic line but too many variables.

89Laredo

Underemployed
Reaction score
Its been a couple months since I organized our hydraulic stuff. I forgot how the dash sizes worked. Now I remember, -1=1/16, -2=2/16, etc.
Seems the company we order from likes to do only the even numbers, 2, 4, 6, etc for most stuff.

This sucked...
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually -5 is the only common odd numbered one that I can think of, in the military and aircraft world -5 is used only for fuel and O2 lines. This is from my best friends Dad, retired senior master sargent , air guard, 35 years I think. He was head of maintenance at PANG base here in portland, he would know.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
all of us mechanics need easy systems with the crap they throw at us. LOL. Just keep in mind a "technician" wont be able to figure it out. lol
Im gonna catch hell fo rthat one.

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
typ4 what all comes in this push loc kit of yours

FarmerFrank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
all of us mechanics need easy systems with the crap they throw at us. LOL. Just keep in mind a "technician" wont be able to figure it out. lol
Im gonna catch hell fo rthat one.

I too dislike the term "Technician". Im a farmer, i can fix anything with what i got. Some guys here at work have one little thing out of place and their whole world falls apart

FarmerFrank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And for the water/****. Every time i pull an injector or glow plug there is minimal bits of black on them and the old girl constanlty has a haze from the WMO. Now that its colder out im at 65% oil. when i put the 7.3 in id like to pop the head off and see how clean it is/if it is. As for power? no it actually takes some away IMO. ever pull a grade and notice it start slowing down when the fan kicks on? thats what it feels like. Its not as bad on staight water but these temps are not kind on water. Maybe with a turbo 7.3 it will help