David Rock attacks Ford starter for "rebuild"

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
What a mess. Working on the ground is pure crazy. Is that Toms Farm viedo work.. No vacuum pump belt... No correct radiater in the truck and the core support has been "modified" some... Saddly...

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a mess. Working on the ground is pure crazy. Is that Toms Farm viedo work.. No vacuum pump belt... No correct radiater in the truck and the core support has been "modified" some... Saddly...

If you saw the rest of his videos, you would understand lol. He shows a few videos of him going through ponds and what not with that truck. Yeah it is now junk, but am very impressed that it made it that far.

WilltheThrill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
His videos and fixes are interesting but I refuse to watch because he is such a creeper. he gets weird whenever there are girls around and he is a convicted *** offender/child molester. Its the truth, google it! he openly talks about his past there is even a documentary.

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
His videos and fixes are interesting but I refuse to watch because he is such a creeper. he gets weird whenever there are girls around and he is a convicted *** offender/child molester. Its the truth, google it! he openly talks about his past there is even a documentary.

Learn something new everyday. Sounds like a no good feller

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I have seen that one too. That truck takes a beating, that's for sure. Funny, the front tires look arrow staight, no camber issues. Pretty good for the ol' TTB.

smolkin

Stuck inside Mobile
Reaction score

Edited because I just saw the documentary...I can't watch his videos any more either. :puke:

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow... A molester. I wonder how long he would last here in the USA... I had no idea about this... Thats too bad but if he made some viedo documentarys about it it may seem like he is proud of what he did. Probably is telling anyone that watches... She said she was 18... How was I to know she was 14... Even a road is too good for those types...

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
I grew up watching my dad and my granddad rebuild all types of farm equipment on the back of a truck. They both worked on stuff the same way, with respect. My dad taught me how to tear down a starter and repair it with bearings and brushes and such. He always laid out a big sheet of cardboard on the truck bed to keep all the parts clean and organized. It's funny to watch this guy throw bearings around, and toss the guts from the starter on the concrete floor.

Both of the men who taught me how to wrench on things had the same philosophy: A clean, organized, and level headed mechanic will always get the job done right.

But then again, neither my dad nor my granddad were kiddie fiddlers either... :mad:

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
call it what itis....hack quick rebuild...gitterdun....NOT like I would like to do, but if had to do I'd do it!

Me, that friggen starter would be analytically clean better than a surgeons hands. Now that I have watched this, it makes me want to go an add a nice FAT ground wire to the starter mounting bolt too!

***** I hate this .... keeps me putting on grounds.. ....ground from ALT to bat...a ground from BAT to STARTER...ugh...Ground from Bat to Winch everything has friggen grounds on my trucks.....ground from fender to hood...both sides...to rad support...OMG...when does it end..OCD OCD OCD

Oh and as for the truck in the pond...that's a testiment to his stupidity and the trucks TOUGHNESS for sure...he beats that truck probably harder than hisself...;Poke

I know if he if he diddled any kid of mine...or my friends...these videos would likely be made by another person....it's all Im sayin....ya..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online