current feeder mice waiting to die.....

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
both are in kali.
russ- i have more bricky core supports. i killed a few of these trucks this year. want one? :D
mel- trust me on this....... reg cab trucks are unwanted stepchildren out here. the only way mouse #2 even got my interest was the winch bumper. I have enough D60 assys to kill a horse. honestly, I'm hoping someone local will want the rest of the truck before I hack it up. It's a manual trans truck too.
jason- i know it sucks seeing these trucks getting pulled apart. but the fact is, even though I brought a nice one out to TX, noone wants to pay anything remotely close to reasonable to make it worth the effort in saving them. hell, Fordsnguns is currently driving the TX truck while his is down and as much as he raves about the truck in honest mpgs and how smooth it runs and drives, even he can't come up with cash to keep it. but at least he's getting use of the truck and the truck avoided some nasty hail this week.

I have tried believe me. If I could find the $$$ I'd give you what you're asking. If I get it before you make it here I will let you know. If I can make mine run half as good and get comparable mpg I'll be happy. I have been living with mine producing awful mpg so this one is nice to drive by comparison.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
towkitten....

Out here we would string you up on a short rope and a tall tree for this.

Cali sure is the land of the fruits and nuts - it has to be true - no one in their right mind would consider that out here. If nothing else they would park it in barn and just look at em and brag to their buddies. Hell have you seen pictures of E3? she doesn't compare to those trucks and it's a gem out here and especially when I tell people locally I went to PA to get it - they are floored.

I'm gonna go off and cry now and probably rant and rave at the same time.

Man if only I had the money to get one and ship it back.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
There has to be a way of getting clai sheet metal to the rust belt instead of the crusher.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online