Crash Update

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's great news Jim. Maybe you can get a new paint job or a turbo out of this.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Congrat's Jim This should help you out a little! That is great news.

I say go a head and paint the whole truck!, then go for the turbo!

It is real easy for us to spend your money, hu?

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the insurance company is playing games now, they called me and said after reviewing the indenedent adjuster assesment there didn't seem to be as much damange to my truck as first thought :shoot: (shot down). Said the front tire showed no damage of being hit and was deducting the cost of reparing the front tie rods that is bent and the front tires that are wore out now that were new in June of this year. I showed the adjuster the bent tie rod when he looked at my truck.
So they are not going to send as much money as was first approved $5174, instead they are only sending $4762 :mad:. Not only that they have not sent the check and they said it will be another 3 to 5 bussiness days before they send it out :moon: The SOB's sure like to screw the little man :***:. I told them that I had saved the a ton of money by not having any medical bills or rental truck but it made no difference to the as%$ole. I understand he is doing his job but where is the compassion for the injured party (my truck). ............... Jim

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
That sucks Jim, so I gather since they are sending a check that you agreed to this settlement then.

As for not showing marks on the tire :rolleyes: Sounds like a cop out to me...

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jim, you can still go after them with a legal beagle! They are still doing the "minimum" deal. A letter from a layer will still get more $ added to that check. One thing is for sure though. When that check shows up, unless your really ready to give into them, don't sign it. Once you sign it, the show is over.

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of seeing a lawyer but everything I gain wll be eat'n up my the lawyers fee so what do I gain, not only that but more delay, they have me backed into a corner. Not only that I sure need the money so I can start fixing my truck................... Jim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thamojster

Members online