Cotton Strippin!!

PEANUTGRWR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVENT SEEN A COTTON STRIPPER HERE ONE IS!!!!!!!

Attachments

• dsc00046.jpg
    dsc00046.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 200

Geno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Nut
What is the tractor doing that is behind you.

Looks like your fillin that cab up, you order oversize cab on the new one you got commin:D :D :D
Geno

PEANUTGRWR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GENO, THE TRACTOR IS PULLING A "BOLL BUGGY" IT IS WHAT HAULS THE COTTON FROM THE STRIPPER TO THE MODULE BUILDER. INCASE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT A MODULE BUILDER IS, ITS A RECTANGULAR CUBE APROX 25X7X12 THAT PACKS THE COTTON IN A BLOCK FOR A TRUCK TO COME PICK UP. ILL TRY TO GET A PIC OF ONE TOMARROW

ChevysRus

Reaction score
Hey Peanut, I used to ship those bales overseas in containers. Damn tight bales too, with those steel bands, I swear if you dropped one of them HD bales in a lake and the bands broke it would suck up all the freakin water for 2 miles around! LOL

Used to carry all the CALCOT stuff from Bakersfield and Imperial Valley to Korea/Japan and Hong Kong.

I remember once a bale already loaded in the container broke all the bands, pushed out the sides of that steel container like a ripe melon :D :D :D

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nut,
what does it look like on fire?:eek: ;p :moon:

But your tractors are a nice color......... gotta love JD GREEN

duramax man

Reaction score
real neat penut, do you have any vidieos of it up and running in the feild, i am all grain and never seen a cotton combine working

PEANUTGRWR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by duramax man
real neat penut, do you have any vidieos of it up and running in the feild, i am all grain and never seen a cotton combine working

NOPE NO VIDS OF IT RUNNING OR DUMPING. ACTUALLY ITS NOT A COTTON COMBINE ITS CALLED A COTTON STRIPPER. WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED???? I SAW YOUR POST ON THE THREAD ABOUT MORE POWER FOR YOUR CASEIH TRACTOR. THE BEST WAY TO TURN IT UP WOULD BE TO BUY A DEERE:D . ACTUALLY THERE IS A PLACE THAT MAKES POWER BOXES FOR CUMMINS AND CAT TRUCK MOTORS YOU MIGHT ALL THEM AND SEE WHAT THEY OFFER. THE SAME BOX MIGGHT WORK ON YOUR TRACTOR AS WELL DO A WEB SEARCH FOR PITTSBURGH POWER. THATS THE NAME OF THE COMPANY. I HAVE A POWERTECH BOX ON MY DEERE AS I STATED IN THE SAME THREAD AND LOVE IT. HAVE ALSO RAN A BULLDOG BOX FOR THE DEERES AND IT WORKS GREAT TOO.

me4osu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dammit. I thought this was a thread about a gal takin' off sum o them white ***** drawers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HarleyCummins

Members online