Cheaper AC Mod

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
When you live here long enough you "kinda" get used to it... cookoo notice the kinda...

I grew up in Wyoming and saw plenty a cold winter.... I would rather be hot sitting beside the pool with a nice cold beer than freezing my butt off shovelin snow... :D

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You southern boy's need to come up here for a winter blizzard, now that I can handle for a joke...LOL....Cold doesn't bother me at all.

Been there, done that, why do ya think I moved south!!!:D I've been cold since the day I was born and can't stand it.

Jeff Dodson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yall need to come down to South Texas ( Gulf Coast Area ) The Humidity is 100 %. To sweat in a little, all you have to do is step outside. I LOVE the dry heat they have in North Texas , Arizona, California etc... you can actually ride with your windows down if you want. But here, IT IS HOTTER THAN THE BACK DOOR OF HELL, and you NEED AC down here

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
Yall need to come down to South Texas ( Gulf Coast Area ) The Humidity is 100 %. To sweat in a little, all you have to do is step outside.

Yeah, no kidding. I can pretty much stand outside for 5 minutes and be drenched... while it's not raining :D

I like my heater core shut off mod because one of the lines to the heater core started leaking. Now if only i could re-route the warm coolant in the winter easily like on star trek or something.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger