Carlisle All Truck Nationals

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Anyone going? Can the mods leave this here for a few days before moving it since there are a lot of east coast/northeastern members?

Date is August 3rd-5th (Friday-Sunday), location is Carlisle Pa off I80 or Pa Turnpike. I would love to meet some members, although i wont have my diesel ill still be representing Ford with my 93 F150 and 96 Bronco.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
i wont be making it this year, have way to much on my plate right now. i know scoutboyjon will be there.

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
Seesh you'd swear corey was my brother or something lol. Yeah I'll be there all day on the 4th, look for the group of internationals and there will probably be some "triple diamond fourwheeler" signs

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
I wont make it this year. Just a little too much going on right now. lol
John

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Seesh you'd swear corey was my brother or something lol. Yeah I'll be there all day on the 4th, look for the group of internationals and there will probably be some "triple diamond fourwheeler" signs

Where is ur group parking? we usually park in the back by the bathrooms/truck wash area. i think we parked next to that group last yr.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I am free, I will try to make it. I have friends in the Mason-Dixon turbo diesel club, so I usually hang out with them. They like having me there, on account of most of the guys who look at my truck have no idea what motor is in it. LOL

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Id like to meet ya Mel, i seen ur truck last year but no one was around it. Ill PM u my number in case u come n gimme a buzz or vice versa.

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
Ha I was just there 2 days ago on my way home. Stopped in at that bad salvage yard they got there. Surprisingly lots of good parts, alot even rust free!

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if im not working i may stop out without the diesel
its in need of new batterys now
but im only 30 min away from there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk