Cannot access Oilburners.net

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well as the title states I cannot access Oilburners from my computer. I am not sure why at this time. It hasn't worked in a week at this point. I have not changed any computer settings and all other websites I've tried are working. Perhaps I am not the only person to have ever had this problem and there will be some magic fix out there already.

Any ideas.

And just in case you are wondering I am not on my computer right now. I was surprised and relieved when it opened on this computer.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Mine is acting the same way...but its been much longer. Mine actually loads the page for a little bit, but when I go to far in, like a couple of pages I open, it stops and locks up. I just go through a proxy website and then access this site.

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTT.

I still cannot access Oilburners on my computer. I get the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" message. I am seldom on other peoples computers but will keep checking back when possible.

I do not have this problem on any other websites I visit.

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update, I am on a business trip to Modesto Ca and have connected from my hotel room. I cannot connect at home but I have connected on another computer through my home wireless network. So the problem is apparently between my router and my computer. Will follow up on this when I get home in 2 weeks.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well...if you are going to be in the land of fruits and nuts, you owe it to yourself to go to a IN-n-OUT buger. www.in-n-out.com
my vote is for two double doubles with grilled onions and order of fries with a coke.;Sweet
if you're actually in modesto itself, Pelendale X east off the CA99

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online