Can you pick out the bad ones?

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
For your viewing pleasure, are the glow plugs I removed from the 99 dually this evening. I've been having to plug the truck in, since it started cooling off. A quick OHM check, said that three of the eight were still good. I checked them as I was removing them and found that only one was good! Can you spot the good one?

They are in order.. 1,3,5,7,2,4,6,8

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Only number three, was still good.. I ended up with seven bad ones!

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
#3 is what I thought. I better check mine, got 178K on it now, takes about 5 revs to start, but the GPC stays on for 10-15 seconds. Got new UVCH to install anyhow, so better getter done before real cold sets in.

My fuel milage has been going down lately, could it be the o'rings on the injectors, the cackle is getting a little loud.

sassyrel

Reaction score
#3 is what I thought. I better check mine, got 178K on it now, takes about 5 revs to start, but the GPC stays on for 10-15 seconds. Got new UVCH to install anyhow, so better getter done before real cold sets in.

My fuel milage has been going down lately, could it be the o'rings on the injectors, the cackle is getting a little loud.

if its the orings on the injectors,youll have engine oil getting into the fuel bowl,,and that fuel will be black!!!!!