C6 to t-19

85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will the t-case on the back of my C6 bolt up to a t-19? and the only reason I am asking is becuase I can swap to a t-19 and keep my GV unit. Or will the GV unit bolt to the back of the t-19's t-case? I want the t-19 for price and strength reasons. I tend to drive my trucks pretty hard and I don't want to be pulling the tranny all the time to replace gears. And with a t-19 there's no messing with flywheel mods correct?

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
in the ford world it doesn't matter if you are a E4DOA, c6, ZF5 or a T19. 4x4 trans or f450 trans. all will accept a BW 1345 or 1356 transfer case. if your GV is hitched to the back of a transfer case, you have no issues whatsoever.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
it's a no-brainer bolt-up;Sweet
I'm in the middle of doing one of those conversions.

Yup, bolt on application. Gotta love the simplicity some times.
I'm gearing up to do just the opposite conversion.
Gonna drop the T-19 for a C-6.
4 levers in a 2 foot area and a manual trans for pushing snow is kind of a pain.

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish i could trade you my C6 for your T19, but i cant have my truck down for any long period of time. I am so ready to drop the slush box.

jperecko

Diesel Ape
Reaction score
If anybody needs any parts for this I have everything from flywheel to transfer case for this. Check out my T19 rebuild thread and you can see all the work I put into it and the 1345 is rebuilt too.

jperecko

Diesel Ape
Reaction score
I have my T19 available if you want it. But seeing as it is brand new after the rebuild, it will cost a little more than your average used one. I also have the flywheel, clutch, bell, adaptor to T-case, and a rebuilt t-case.

85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I might have to do that send me a pm with the price for everything. And if you have the pedal assy. that would be nice too. I just peaked under my truck and I don't see what kind of t-case it is all it says is New Process 208f in the model number area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online