Burlwood AIC covers...last batch almost gone!!

Neil

Reaction score
Since the AIC is becoming a thing of the past in the new Super Duty trucks, my friend on the east coast is getting rid of the last batch of Burlwood AIC covers. He said he has about 30 of the covers left.

Max Power gave me the OK :thanks to put a note here in the marketplace for my pal in case any of you wanted to get one of these covers before they are gone forever.

These Burlwood AIC covers really dress up the dull black face of the AIC, and for those of us that have the Lariats, the color and patterns in the covers match the Ford burlwood trim perfectly. 3M makes the material, so rest assured it is a good product.

If you'd like to buy one of the last covers, please send an email to:

Stephen Powers Sometimes it takes a few days before Stephen checks his email, so be patient. He will get back in touch with you. You might want to put something in the subject line about the AIC, so it gets his attention.

Heres a photo of the cover on my AIC CLICK HERE.

Thanks again to the boss for letting me post this info for my friend.:thanks

Neil

Reaction score
I just heard from the fella that has the AIC covers for sale. He asked if I would let you all know that he is asking $20.00 for the covers plus $3.85 for shipping.

If you want one, best to grab it now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat