Buckeye Blackout Sept. 27

tjl

Diesel Nut
Reaction score
I copied this from another site. I thought some of you might like to go. It's at the Muskingum Co. fairgrounds in Zanesville, OH. If you need any local information let me know. I live 15 minutes from the fairgrounds.

We are having our sept. pull again this year. NADM will be on hand this year to help with this pull. We are going all out on this one so you want to be there. The HUSHPOWER monster truck will be there. There will be a dyno and a vendor alley this year also. We had over 100 trucks last year at this event and plan on more this year. There are plenty of hotels in the area, we will list #'s later. There is also a campground close if anyone plans on going that route. We will have all the NADM classes as well as a prostreet gas class.

Gates/Vendors open at 12 noon
Dyno starts at 2pm
Tech will start at 4pm
Pulls start at 5pm

Chuck
New Era Diesel

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Not gonna make it. Have a wedding to go throw marshmallow at.:rotflmao:angel: The mallows are in season and falling off of the trees every where. :rotflmao

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that sucks I just seen this. I'd like to check it out but its been a busy week and dont think I'm gonna get everything done before the weekend.