Best place to order gears?

dunk

Dunce
Reaction score
I want to swap my Sterling to long pinion gears as just cranking down the pinion nut won't do indefinitely. Gears (Yukon), yoke, rebuild kit and LockRight come to just shy of a grand through Bronco Graveyard. Anyone order someplace cheaper or know of other good places to order? Any experience with the different brands of gears? Cost difference seems fairly minimal between the larger names and the budget brands.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if your going with 3.55 or 4.10 you can just grab a rear axle to swap in.

dunk

Dunce
Reaction score
if your going with 3.55 or 4.10 you can just grab a rear axle to swap in.

I've been looking but 93 and up are hard to find local. Gave in and did rear brakes, so all is new on the outers and all old parts are sand blasted and have fresh paint. I'm content to just do it right with what I have rather than swap it all over.

HS108

Diesel Newb
Reaction score
Just google your gears, thats what I do then click on links and check prices and look for coupons on retail me not

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been looking but 93 and up are hard to find local. Gave in and did rear brakes, so all is new on the outers and all old parts are sand blasted and have fresh paint. I'm content to just do it right with what I have rather than swap it all over.

well it's not a typical do it yourself job anyway.so just let the shop get your gears and install them.