Best place to buy a-pillar 3 guage pod??

fastass350

SStock8569
Reaction score
Just curious where everyone buys theres from, I know they don't make one for the early Fords, so I'll buy the later model and do some mods. I definitely want the triple, but that's really all I need. NPD wants 83 bucks which seems like a lot.

Thanks.

Chris

waytoomanytoys

Reaction score
i can have my buddy make 2,3 and 4 gauge a-pillar pods fit for the early 90's trucks.i am having him make the 3 gauge version fit for my 91.he will make the molds off of my pillar so the will be an exact fit.let me know if anyone is interested so i can get an exact price he already said the will be low in cost to sell since he works with fiberglass all day and has plenty of leftover supply's so it will be low cost.this is an idea he has been tossing around if enough people want them he will definitely make them.

fastass350

SStock8569
Reaction score
I would be, but what kind of time frame are we looking at? I'm kinda wanting one pretty soon.

Definitely something to keep in mind though, that's cool.

Thanks.

Chris

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
egauges .com
I have a 92 up one i am going to install, should be an easy fit.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Im still working on the 80-86 triple pods that I'm making. I just can't get happy with how it looks. Plus its hard getting the grain of the factory pillar to match my gauge bubbles. Im about ready to say, "be happy with it" and be done with it. lol

1991f250

Reaction score
I'm in for a 3 guage for a 91. What price point is he looking at?

waytoomanytoys

Reaction score
we got the details worked out for the 91 a-pillar pods. he started on the molds he should be done by friday or saturday and ready to start making the pods.he is looking at $40.00 each plus shipping for the 3 gauge that uses 2 1/16th gauges.
for the older trucks i have to go to the junks yard and get a trim piece to make the molds,i will get one soon.i will post more info saturday on the progress.
thanks

jtate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
advance auto parts

p/n- cp7549 for the tripple
p/n- cp7548 for the double

1991f250

Reaction score
Waytoomanytoys,

Do you think your A pillar pods will be deep enough to handle a Greddy pyrometer?

fastass350

SStock8569
Reaction score
K, PM me with your address and I'll work on getting one sent out, hopefully by the end of the week. It'll be from an 86, they're all the same 80 thru 86 right?

Thanks.

Chris