Bench seat and 40-20-40

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Bench seat from the rear of a crew cab, has very little wear. Fold down arm rest. Gray in color. DIRECT BOLT IN FOR A REG CAB OR BOTH POSITIONS OF A CREW CAB 1980-1997. May fit the 70s w seat brackets. $200
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

The 40-20-40 is gray in color and from a supercab. It is quite worn but servicable. $150

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I have Flexsteel seats that are pretty servicable. I'm guessing you would not be interested in just selling the center section of the front seats? If anyone has one, PM me please. The previous owner ditched the center cushion for radios and such as it was a former logging truck. Thanks.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I have Flexsteel seats that are pretty servicable. I'm guessing you would not be interested in just selling the center section of the front seats? If anyone has one, PM me please. The previous owner ditched the center cushion for radios and such as it was a former logging truck. Thanks.

I have another Center section. Not in the greatest condition(plastic wise) but i want 50 for it

96_Bear

Shane
Reaction score
Hey if anyone has the plastic top for the center section for sale I'd be interested getting tired of pinching my arm in the crack on mine!

Last edited:

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Need 350 for the both seats.
The bench is mine out of a 97
The 40-20-40 is my brothers and it is out of a 94-97 SUPERCAB

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member