bench racin'

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Up date on my 86. As some know I got some headers for $80 last summer. Also a banks intake lid and made a dual ram air intake. Well thinking I finally had it going, the bottom end is tosted. Thanks to Jake_IN I have another engine that now has a typ4 cam in it I am waiting to port polish my heads then buy new head gaskets and drop her in. I can't wait to hear her run. Owned her 3 years and it was one thing after another.:puke:

Last edited:

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
patience my friend. it will be worht it. glad its coming together for you.

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
When are you going to pull the good heads off the truck so I can p-n-p them?

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Up date on my 86. As some know I got some headers for $80 last summer. Also a banks intake lid and made a dual ram air intake. Well thinking I finally had it going, the bottom end is tosted. Thanks to Jake_IN I have another engine that now has a typ4 cam in it I am waiting to port polish my heads then buy new head gaskets and drop her in. I can't wait to hear her run. Owned her 3 years and it was one thing after another.:puke:

Braggin or complaining?

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Hopefully within the next few years...I don't want to just jump into those projects ya know LOL

Oh trust me there is plenty on Pig left to do.LOL fell free to jump into any of the millions of unfinished and unstarted tasks

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
I'm eager to watch someone else deal with those.

Guess I'll have to take it apart in the gf's dad's shop while he is gone. Nothing like,"Suprise I have a project for you, wish I could help but have to clean oil off of my manifolds on another truck."

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Well I pulled the heads Saturday. I started porting them and finished about 30 minutes ago. The intake has a huge improvement. The exhaust just has everything smoothed out. Sorry no pictures. Tomorrow I hope to have polishing wheels so I can polish these heads. Still need head gaskets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online