Beefy Rods

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Hey, any of you guys running these or something like them?
here
and here

My neighbor makes a few sets every month or so. They seem to really take care of the bending tie rod problem on the 4x4s with larger tires. They’re basically threaded stainless steel sleeves that fit over your existing tie rods. He calls them beefy rods.

Anyhow, I’ll go back to the blue oval basement where I belong, I just thought this was a cool mod for your trucks. :sorry:

dieseldummy

Lost in time
Reaction score
Whose your neighbor? I know there is a member of the diesel place (super diesel) that makes rod sleeves and is from the front range. I've been wanting to get engough cash together to try some, haven't broken any on mine yet, but the time is coming...

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Same guy. He lives right across the street. MIchael O - AKA SuperDiesel

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Thats my truck on the other side of Faiths head with the wifes Dodge parked next to it. Thanks for the info Rob. I'm here finally Toni. Thanks for the site.

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Hey good to see ya over here Michael! Man I dunno what a guy has to do to impress a woman these days. You're puttin 800 hp on the ground and Faith still rolls around on the hood of the Ford.
LOL

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome super diesel..... Your product should really help racers and sled pullers! It looks pretty ugly when those front tires try to face each other!

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Thanks man. I have lots of em now. The tie rod sleeves, Center links, inline intake manifolds (for plumbing in gauges, propane , water/**** setups, or even N2O) for the LB7 and LLYs. I have water/ **** kits them selves, on demand high performance lift pump set ups. I do have the inline manifolds for some of the 7.3 Fords and Dodge Cummins now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online