BB code Delphi new $50.00ea

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Called a shop Okanagan Diesel injection in Vernon yesterday. They tell me 45 bucks for return line kits...not bad....50 bones per injector new BB Delphis. Is that a reasonable price?

Kinda steep in my opinion on the inj side of things. The return lines...well better n stealership but not as good as Russ!

Old Blue

Reaction score
That's only a few dollars more each than I paid through Mel this last go around for balanced/pop tested BB's - Russ' price may be even cheaper than that. I think it's best to support the guys on the forum if you can, all the better if they are cheaper to boot! These guys spend a lot of time giving support and advice on the forums and it's a value you won't get at any injection shop, no matter how good they are! To answer your question though, I'd say it is a good price for comparison. The amount you save (~$30/set) if you buy from Russ or Mel would easily cover shipping too I would imagine. Is there a currency conversion or some other factor that would come into play if you buy from US <-> Canada though?

Kevin 007

Full-floater
Reaction score
I have bought numerous pumps from OK diesel injection. Including some DB-2's. Seem to be alright to deal with, quick shipping no doubt.

Dave Barbieri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RW -

I bought a set of BB's from Russ last month. Advantages:
  • Dealing with a fellow list member
  • Helping a vendor who's going above and beyond to help us
  • Easy to determine integrity, level of service and parts quality
Disadvantages:
  • Uhhhhhhh..... Well dang, there aren't any!
My injectors are brand new, and Russ hand tested each of them to match opening pressure and ensure correct spray pattern. Gotta tell ya, it's the best deal going! ;Sweet

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Perhaps it's not clear my reason for the post, as I apparently inadequately explained it.

My intentions are not to take away from those here whom provide similar services. It was to see if these where a reasonable price, if so this could be a back up for when others whom do provide the service may run out of stock.

I highly doubt that the company provides the level of service Russ does with pop testing and match balancing the injectors individually.

For me, finding a local shop who does offer this is a bonus in case of emergency or if I service other people.

For my personal truck I fully plan on utilizing the services from those here.

Hope this helps clarify things.

Old Blue

Reaction score
;Sweet Right on! For a 1 to 1 comparison, see what they charge for the pop test on new injectors, some shops might do it free or low cost if you are buying from them.

Perhaps it's not clear my reason for the post, as I apparently inadequately explained it.

My intentions are not to take away from those here whom provide similar services. It was to see if these where a reasonable price, if so this could be a back up for when others whom do provide the service may run out of stock.

I highly doubt that the company provides the level of service Russ does with pop testing and match balancing the injectors individually.

For me, finding a local shop who does offer this is a bonus in case of emergency or if I service other people.

For my personal truck I fully plan on utilizing the services from those here.

Hope this helps clarify things.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Ebay has sets of new BB codes for around $350.00. I'm a little suspect of buying from unknown shops. Sometimes the money saved is spend as a lesson on not to buy from them again...

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well one thing for sure, I'll be going to the shop n talking with them in person and just get to know the people locally whom deal with these things. It is the first shop I have heard of that does.

Even with a weaker dollar, I'll be buying from OB members when I got the $$$

Dave Barbieri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RW -

Sorry about the over enthusiasm. I like to pass on good experiences and good deals. Tact was never my strong point. :D

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RW -

Sorry about the over enthusiasm. I like to pass on good experiences and good deals. Tact was never my strong point. :D

I too am all for what we can do together as a brotherhood, I was in no way trying to Kibosh that enthusiasm at all. If ever an opportunity to purchase here comes up I prefer dealing with those whom I have come to know as close friends never even having met them.

All good dealing with the Bro's!

BigDiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $45 an injector at kamloops fuel injection a year ago so they should be the same price there. If you do buy a set through ok injection get them to pop test the new ones so that you know what they are. Kamloops also tested my old and new for free and tore apart an old one to show me what the parts were and did.

Kevin 007

Full-floater
Reaction score
Ya lets support each other the best we can, but Al...for us folk around here we can get an item from them shipped over night or perhaps the same day if we are in a bind!!! Thats the reason I went to them each time that I did...I was in a bind and needed to get whatever I was working on up and running quick. Otherwise I would always try and support people who would do the same for us!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online