Banks Turbo

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Early or late model? No intake hat, up pipe or down pipe? Ask him if it says Garret or Mitsubishi. Value will be based on condition of the wheels for the late version which may be worth more then the early (well, at least to me!). The early ones are more easily found.

dieselM715

Feep builder
Reaction score
I emailed him and asked him if he knew what make the turbo was and he sent back that it was a Banks turbo and it looks to be in good shape.
I think before I make an offer I need to look at it.If it's just the turbo and whatever the other part is,I'm going to offer him $300 for it.

jhnlennon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If its just the turbo thats WAY TO MUCH. Buying the pieces to complete the kit will cost you a arm and a leg. Why would you pay 300$ for just the turbo when there is a complete kit in the marketplace here for 600$? Alot of the pieces are also no longer available through banks anymore too(at least for the older kit). I paid 600 bucks for my last banks sidewinder kit used and it came with everything I needed. You will easily have another 500 bucks in that kit to complete it if not more.