Banks power pack air filter

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
I know this is asking a lot since this hasnt been around for YEARS, but anyone have the part number for the kn air fitler for the banks power pack? mine has seen better days and i wanna get rid of it, the rubber is all slimey from oil.

if not ill try to match it to a paper filter.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
There s K&N filters for the stock air box, not sure if they are the same:dunno

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope. The Powerpack filter is taller, and the last I knew, was only available from Banks. However, if you measure it, you may be able to cross reference it to a regular K&N part number. Failing that, you could shim it with something. I'd certainly start by calling Banks.

Tarantula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Power pack

I looked into this. K&N has a filter that is slightly taller in stock, so the air cleaner lid does not seal at the top. It works, but it is noisy as heck and annoying to me. The throttle response of the truck definitely improved when opening up the intake, and the truck certainly "sounds" more powerful. LOL

K&N will make a custom filter to you specs. I got a quote at 120 bucks which included their new "extreme duty media" . I haven't got around to ordering one, probably because 120 bucks goes a long way to buying a turbo.

RyanDamo

1 IDI 2 Strokes
Reaction score
i have the power pack lid and am running a tall paper air filter let me go check the part number

Purolator A54314 is the paper version that fits in there, i have the k and N for it too but no numbers on it, I like the paper because it filters better

Last edited:

RyanDamo

1 IDI 2 Strokes
Reaction score
thats weird, it doesn't fit the stock lid, might be for the medium duty truck applications. I bought the power pack lid because it didn't fit the regular one. it was definetly taller than the one that came out too

CDX825

filtration nut
Reaction score
thats weird, it doesn't fit the stock lid, might be for the medium duty truck applications. I bought the power pack lid because it didn't fit the regular one. it was definetly taller than the one that came out too

Could you measure the height of the filter when you get a chance?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online

No members online now.