Ats turbo boot

ironworker40

NYC Ironworker
Reaction score
I. Need help. I have a 1993 idi with an ats turbo. The boot from the airbox tube to the tubo is swellen and i cant get the clamp on it to seal. Were can i get a new boot. Im on the road in ftmeyers florida going to daytona beach in a couple of days then tuesday to nj.
Thanks

Last edited:

ironworker40

NYC Ironworker
Reaction score
Come on know one knows were to get one. Someone else had to have this problem

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Gt ypur pm message. sorry but was off the site all yesterday with daughters dental surgery issues. now to help as best I can. I'm guessing this boot needed is the rubber piece for the connection to the filter to the turbo housing. About all I can suggest is typ4 aka russ who is in Oregon or agnem aka Mel of Conestoga Diesel in Pa. Of these 2 members I feel Russ has what you want. He recently purchased all the parts from ATS so he is the best bet for this boot. Mel mite be closer and may have what you want also. In a pinch you mite be able to wrap some duct take around the boot to make it seal for the short term. In my over 18,000 posts this has never come up here as a wear item or needed item. I will call you and try to help.

ironworker40

NYC Ironworker
Reaction score
Boot

Okay after a long time and many tries i got a wire tie on it and then the clamp. I called mel and left him a message. I dont have a number for the guy in oragon but i e mailed himas well. The sucks trying to navagate the web on a phone. I think an i pad is in my future. It will be okay to get home with. I just dont want to suck dirt in. If Any one has the boot give me a call thanks. Merry chistmas to all

ironworker40

NYC Ironworker
Reaction score
Okay got the boot coming from Conestoga diesel . thanks again

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
Fyi there are many aftermarket companies that make generic silicone boots. but Im not sure if there's some funky size or step down for the ATS air cleaner

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle