Arklahoma Bombers Dyno Day

xzaq103

Reaction score
Arklahoma Bombers Dyno day.

Dyno day January 10th at Brains Truck Shop (BTS) in Lead Hill AR. Starts at 11AM

$35.00 for three pulls $15.00 each after that.

There will be plaques for

MOST HORSE POWER
MOST TORQUE
BEST IN SHOW
LOUDEST
LOWEST HP/TQ

All types of vehicles and engines are welcome however the plaques are only for the Diesel’s

After the dyno there will be a post dyno day get to gather at Western Sizzlin in Harrison

We would like to have an accurate number by the 31st of December if you want to spin the dyno. Please contact me or biged681985 if you want to attend.

Donations welcome to pay for the plaques

All are welcome to attend.

xzaq103

Reaction score
We will not need any donations for the plaques guys. They have been taken care of by Heartlanddiesels.com. There will also be a cash prize for the top two trucks with and without nos as well as many other prizes.

coletrain777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are very many of you guys going to be there. I would really like to go, and this would be my first opportunity to meet many of you. Also, I hope there are several IDI guys and gals there that can help me "tune". It would be great to have a mini timing clinic, and some folks that speak turbo for the IDI's. If you're going to be there let's get a list of people from here so everyone can see who else is gonna be there. As for me, COUNT ME IN!

xzaq103

Reaction score
I know of one other IDI for sure its an 89 there are going to be a lot of peope there.

xzaq103

Reaction score
well guys we got a little bit of trouble with the dyno day.

ED got a call from Cale at bts and he said that he didn't think it was going to be as big of a deal as its turning into

he said that he can only dyno 3 trucks an hour so we can only have around thirty trucks dyno. so we have a 30 truck limit. so the first 100% sure trucks that respond before December 31st will be the ones dynoing.

he also said to make it faster and easier to dyno we need to have only singal exhaust. so the one running duals or dual stacks need to figure out a way to block of one side that way we can keep as much black smoke out of the shop as possible.

The price has went up $10. he said if it was just 10-12 trucks it wouldnt be that big of a deal but 30 plus the cost will be more on his end so he is charging an $45 instead of the $35 that he said before.

lastly he said if the weather is real cold and nasty we will have to reschedule to a later date when the weather is better.

we hope to still have all that wants to come and watch. yall have a good day.