Anyone near Texas have a crewcab cab that will fit a 94 4X4?

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My life sucks. We had a tornado hit work today and toss part of the paint shed on my 94 F350 CC. Entire top of cab has been twisted now. I'm completely sick after looking the truck. It's done unless I can find a cab.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
There is a pick and pull with I think 4 crew cab cabs that can be pulled up here. A long drive for ya, but if you come I will help ;Sweet. They have a pretty sweet lift that rolls around on a I-beam frame that they help you pull engines with that can be used to pull the cab off. They arent perfect cabs, but good enough for a swap.

I just got your message BTW. Seems like I have a couple things in transit that havent made it to me so dont send anything to me right now (those wrenches everyone bought never came, along with Mary buying two pairs of fancy nurse shoes (the must haves I guess) and none of them have made it).

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool. If you get a chance could you find out number one price and number two if any of them are that dark green color. If they let me bring my service truck in removal would be a snap as the truck is equipped to fix anything anywhere any time.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
They dont like rigs driving back in there, I have no idea why though. And yes I do remember a dark green crewcab. Its the OBS body style, it was a diesel, dont remember if it was an IDI or powerstroke though. Dont remember the condition of the cab either....

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that sucks on the rigs not being allowed back there. Another reason I love my local yard so much. They just let me go back and pull what I need. Do you know the name of the yard by chance and I'll call them tomorrow.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Its Locos Gringos, or El Locos Gringos, or something like that. Google those phrases with "Tyler Texas" it should come up with it. Its actually really big and run quite effeciently.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
found the number. Will call them in the morning. Thanks for the info.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any chance you could take a look and see what they have when the weather gets better. I just talked to them and 250 is a fine price but she couldn't tell me if they still had it or not.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet. If the 93 cab is in good shape I have the cash on hand for it and will come up and get it. I'll also bring one of the extra plates I have here and if the other shows just keep it as a spare. I have probably 10 or 12 left down here after a barn epedition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online