Anyone have a B&W Hitch to sell for 80-96 F250/350 w/overloads. Kit#1110?

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Hey Guys & Gals!

I am looking for a B&W Hitch for my '93 F350. Anyone have one laying around in their way to get rid of? Or do you know where there might be one? Has to be the 1110 Kit to get along with the overloads. New ones have gone sky high in the last month and I am looking for a used setup now.

Thanks All! ;Sweet

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I can't help but maybe if You post this on the marketplace there will be more people to look at it.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be honest and say I have no idea what your asking for. :dunno

B&W ? What's that? Babcock and Wilco? LOL

Is this a 5th wheel, or reciever hitch?

What do overload springs have to do with anything?

Maybe the silence is cause nobody wanted to say duh what's that? LOL

discbrks

Reaction score
Hey Guys & Gals!

I am looking for a B&W Hitch for my '93 F350. Anyone have one laying around in their way to get rid of? Or do you know where there might be one? Has to be the 1110 Kit to get along with the overloads. New ones have gone sky high in the last month and I am looking for a used setup now.

Thanks All! ;Sweet

My dad has one... belongs to a friend of his. I have no idea how much, or if its the 1110 kit... or if you even want to travel this far south for a hitch. You can pm him... he's foxman on here.

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
The B&W is a specific brand of gooseneck hitch.

Here is a link to their site:

http://www.turnoverball.com/turnover.asp#

The ball can be removed and put in upside down to make a smooth floor and it can also be replaced with a companion fifth wheel setup too. The overloads are designated with or without for the application. That's all that I can tell you about that as far as overloads go. If the truck has overloads - Obviously it requires the hitch that is made for a truck with overloads. The kit #1110 is their part no.# for the kit with overloads....... I really don't think that it is not a well known item or brand name for some one that uses a gooseneck and/or fifth wheel hitch back and forth between the two is a quick and easy change with the B&W too....

Just thought that I would ask and see....

MT.EZ

Reaction score
Hoss the 1100 hitch will work also you just have to cut the side plate off to fit the frame. I have been installing these hitches for over 15 years so I know it will work.;Sweet