Any one on FED EX Custom Critical?

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a few questions for those of you who drive in the Custom Critical devision for FED EX. Is it really as sugar coated as the recruters and packet they sent say it is?? Any gripes about them? I see about 3 different 22' straights cruising around here a week. Im waiting on my Western Star specs, and price to come back.

~anyone in the "white glove" Custom Critical division? What is it?
Thanks in advance!

:draw

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
I talked to a couple of guys teaming for custom critical @ Carolina Caterpillar a while back & they said they really like it. Pay was good as well as settlement frequency. They did say they sit ....alot.

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
LOL I think ive heard that one before. Still a good one though. Yeah according to what ive been told, a 22ft straight makes on average, yearly, between 70 and 95K and a semi is between 120-130K SOLO, Team isnt much more. Its acctually a good deal, because they put you under there authority, and all their permits. All I have to do is have a truck, with base plates, oh and I can sign under thier insurance as well "its most likely cheaper that way anyhow" according to the recruiter, and settlement is suposed to be weekly. Hmmm... I'll have to ask him about the sitting deal. I wouldnt mind it toooo awful much, but I like to be rollin. Thanks guys!

:draw

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
Ya...recruiters.......... :rolleyes:

Had a guy here at my shop quit and get a straight truck and got into that stuff(not sure where/what), but he was stuck in Texas for like a week :mad: waiting on a load. Not to say he couldn't have done something about it but you do need to check into this. He quit, lost his **** on the truck(Like usual for him) and came back here.