Any members near Jacksonville Florida?

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need to get a tool box I got for my dad picked up this weekend and baby sat for a week or two till I can get ahold of my wife's son to hold it till I arrange transport to Virgina. It's just a small snapon top box and mid box.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could probably grab it for you. I'm not too far away, but see if you can get in touch with BioFarmer93 he lives there. How big is it?

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's just a small snapon top box maybe 2ft by 3 ft by 3ft. I'm probably way oversize on this as it is. It's just an old snapon box my dad wanted that I got him for fathers day. I have all the contact info on the guy who has it as soon as I can arrange someone to pick it up

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He's stationed at the naval base but his phones off right now for some reason so I can't get ahold of him. I'm going to try and arrange a BOOB transport for it to Newport News or somewhere close to get it dropped off. Although I have a feeling when we go to Jacksonville to see the grandbabies I'll end up taking a trip north and dropping it off myself.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see. Well I'd love to help you out. Whereabouts in the Jacksonville area is the toolbox located? It is a huge city by land area.

BioFarmer93

OPEC Hater
Reaction score
Hey Brimmstone-
Didn't see the post till just a sec ago- drop me a pm and I'll stick it in the garage for you... I'm only about 5 miles from mayport- Gus

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just talked to the guy. he said he'd be home between 3 and 5 today. if not possible in that time frame i'll try to see about later.

thanks guys

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any chance either of you could make it over tomorrow between 4 and 6pm to pick it up?

The address is 6804 cherbourg ave. north

BioFarmer93

OPEC Hater
Reaction score
Yeah, not a problem. I work about 8 or 9 miles away from there and get off at 4:30. I'll be there before 5:00. Shoot me a PM with a phone # so they don't think I'm a burglar! -Gus