Any advantage on newer HPOP and turbo?

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cheap?:rotflmao cheapest mods on mine are the gutted EBPV,cold air intake and exhaust.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
I'm just looking for stuff I can afford for now. I had 500 then bought a pyro that was 100 so now I'm looking for 3-4 hundred worth.

sheepman

TDS Refugee
Reaction score
When I'm done I want about 300+ hp 350+ tq. Does that sound reasonable to achieve?

Start by trying to get 215HP to the rear and move up.

Cheapest mods IMO

IDM Mod
FPR shim
DP & Exhaust
DIY Tymar
Gauges
Sonex & Tri springs or Custom Accumulator Body to help tranny live a little long
Gutted EBPV
CCV Mod
Trans cooler

This are the cheapest Basics some cost more than others. Gutting the EBPV is something you should think about. It helps the truck warm up on the real clod days. I gutted mine because our winters are cold but not to bad. EBV is a 11% exhaust blockage.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Start by trying to get 215HP to the rear and move up.

Cheapest mods IMO

IDM Mod
FPR shim
DP & Exhaust
DIY Tymar
Gauges
Sonex & Tri springs or Custom Accumulator Body to help tranny live a little long
Gutted EBPV
CCV Mod
Trans cooler

This are the cheapest Basics some cost more than others. Gutting the EBPV is something you should think about. It helps the truck warm up on the real clod days. I gutted mine because our winters are cold but not to bad. EBV is a 11% exhaust blockage.

Thats pretty much the cheapest things you can do,

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
my plans might of just changed. talking to a buddy and said it will bring close to 4k at car auction so looks like it might find itself a new home. then i can get me an idi turbo :D

jonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my plans might of just changed. talking to a buddy and said it will bring close to 4k at car auction so looks like it might find itself a new home. then i can get me an idi turbo :D

lol you sure dont enjoy stick to one truck for more than a few weeks :rotflmao

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The simplicity of an idi combined with a turbo and proper tuning has enough power to out weigh me on a PSD anyday

you aint been in a juiced PSD,have you?

dont get me wrong i love the idi as well.ill buy one when the price is right.but as far as performance goes ill take the PSD.my 95 was a beast when i first built it.but compared to whats out there now,its slow.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
you aint been in a juiced PSD,have you?

dont get me wrong i love the idi as well.ill buy one when the price is right.but as far as performance goes ill take the PSD.my 95 was a beast when i first built it.but compared to whats out there now,its slow.

Nope i never road in one, but i know with just the little bit done to mine its got plenty of power for me, and i know that i could get more if i had money to do it, but im sure a modded PSD will really get with it, but they suck stock my truck would out run the 94 when i was still N/A

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US

Members online