Another PSD Filter Housing...

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well hers another filter housing that the seller states was carefully removed from a scrapped out rig.... Yes... I think its the same seller as the last beat to hell filter housing with the broken drain handle....:sly:D This housing "seems" to be in one piece but ya never know... Maybe the seller found the broken piece and "glued" it back in place..:eek::angel:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e6093c4f2

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Judging by what it shows he has for sale and has sold I would say he goes to the junkyard and grabs what he thinks he can sell and the puts it on ebay. Personally I think most of it is what he can grab real quick and put in his toolbox.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's not a bad buy, same as I have on my 99.5. But you would think the lazy guy would at least clean the rust off of it. The drain valve on this one is in one piece. The drain valve is $52 Ford +Tx. in itself. I would refrain from calling him a thief tho, never know who is lurking on here as a guest. His shipping charge is outrageous, should be only half that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes