alignment specs

redbullcmmns

Reaction score
well being its only a front wheel align, the only adj is the toe, camber is set by the ball joints, so make sure their not worn out. Now im not gonna say its the right way, but workin on road tractors, we do our aligns ourself and i always put the toe in within 1/8th in, well i have a 95 reg cab cummins with terrible alignment, after rebuilding the front end i set the toe in myself to the 1/8th spec and it drives like a dream and no funny wear on the tires! just make sure you set this alignment with truck on the ground, best and easist way is to mark both tires hlfway up from the ground with tire chalk, tape or legible mark take measurement, roll truck forward or back whichever you prefer, back is better so you dont run over you mark..lol, then take that measurement...adjust tierods till you achieve a 1/8th inch differnce from the front of tire measurement to the back of tire measurement, make sure the front measurment is the lowest number! Hope this helps if you didnt already know this method!