aftermarket exhaust

my94idi

Reaction score
i am driving a 1994 f-250 7.3idi I am looking to purchase an aftermarket exhaust kit for it. anyone know of any websites?

BROWNIEBOY525

The old fleet
Reaction score
is it a turbo or no if it is i think that you can use an aftermaket exhuast from a 94 to 97 powerstroke. if its still na then theres not to many options most people fab there own, but i think hypermax makes one for out trucks

my94idi

Reaction score
its a 94 7.3 turbo. i would have figured the early powerstokes would have the same tailpipe but not the same header pipe

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Take the truck to a good muffler shop. Have them install a 4 inch straight pipe... No muffler at all. You will see hoe much better it runs. The sound will be fine. The turbo chops up the sound so its not loud at all...

snowman89

Stack Finatic
Reaction score
the best thing in my opinion is gale banks engineering. you get a new turbo, air filter, and exhaust. talk about power. i have the system for my 6.9l and my 7.5 and they were both worth it.

forcefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
get a 94-97 powerstroke tailpipe for about $100 and go to a muffler shop and have them run a 4" straight piece from downpipe to tailpipe. Should not have more than $200 in all. Sounds great too.