aFe DRY AIR FILTER UPGRADE

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
With my Banks wastegated sidewinder turbo I got what Banks offers but. It really never fitted well to the turbo inlet. So after shopping round I found a place called S&B located in Ontario Ca. I took the Banks filter to them and asked if they could make a better one that would fit my turbo. They can and will custom make any filter for you. So after some talks they said yes but.. Wel you know there is always a but and sometimes its bigger than planet Uranis. They wanted to keep my filter to work from... HMMM. Your going to keep what really doesn't work for me.. HMMMM. So I agree only if they can make me 2 of their filters. They agreed. A month later I called and its ready to pick up. Drive the 30 miles ready for a good day and well well.. They wont accept any money for the 2 custom filters. Well I'm as happy as a puppy with 2 petters.... Now this is a custom filter. They have a great web site explaining how to measure up what you have and what you want. I can't say they will give you what you want free like what I got but this filter sure is better than the Banks single ply pleated filter. I keep one clean and ready to use at all times. Its in the shop and not behind the rear seat...:angel:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist