Accurate Diesel and Gas

cheepsk8

Reaction score
Dose anybody have any experience dealing with Accurate Diesel and Gas out of Bitley Mi? M son is to take possession of an 84 F-350 w/ the 6.9L. We can see the injectors are leaking. I am interested in ordering their install kit on Ebay. Just wondering if the product and company is good. Thank you for your time

Mulochico

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't know anything about them, but I wouldn't mess with the possibility of problems. I would deal with Russ (type4) or Mel (Agnem, www.conestogadiesel.com). They are both trusted good suppliers of quality parts and service. I have personally dealt with both and do not hesitate to recomend them.

Wyreth

Certifiable Noob
Reaction score
For an injector return kit, you can't beat Russ's (type4)

Also, I would order the olives as well and plan on re-doing them too; because if they're not leaking now, they soon will.

Wyreth

Certifiable Noob
Reaction score
Okay thanks! How do I contact Russ and what are "olives"?

PM him here, his user name is Type4

Olives are the fitting seals that go in the hardline fittings on the fuel system. You should have 4. One (this one is 3/8) is where the hardline from the lift pump screws into the filter head. Two and three (both 5/16) are on either end of the hardline connecting your filter head to your injection pump. The mysterious 4th olive (IIRC it is also 3/8) is only on the early style return system (which every 6.9 came with) It is located at the back of the engine where the hardline from your Injection pump fuel return screws onto the 4way fitting that your injector return lines hook into. (You will understand the fitting I am talking about when you replace your return caps)

Just ask him for Olives with your return kit, he will know what you need.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ's user name is NOT typE4 there is no E in it hisnuser name IS

Typ4

fyi folks....

just sayin, if u make suggestions on usernames...plz make sure they are correct

Mulochico

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ's user name is NOT typE4 there is no E in it hisnuser name IS

Typ4

fyi folks....

just sayin, if u make suggestions on usernames...plz make sure they are correct

Opps!!! My bad. :dunno Fingers get going to fast. (sorry Russ). We do all make typing mistakes (see above). Some of us don't yell our corrections though. :D

cheepsk8

Reaction score
Thanks Folks! I tried to search type4 and did not find anything. typ4 worked though. I have contacted both parties and will see what they come up with.

Last edited: