99' PSD intercooler

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I have been saving this for installation on my 93 but I am needing to get more capital to get a new tractor. At the moment I am a little short on the down payment.

It's a leftover NOS intercooler for a 99 PSD. It has never been installed on a vehicle. I would like to get $150 plus shipping. Too high lets talk.

I have been working too much to be on here lately so email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks. If you need pictures I will get and post them.

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Water Doctor, sorry it took me so long to see this post. I will get a shipping quote to you ASAP. Monday at the latest.

1994IDI

Reaction score
Dirtleg: I e-mailed you but didn't hear anything back from you. If you still have the intercooler to sell, let me know shipping to 62225, and how want to be paid.

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dirtleg: I e-mailed you but didn't hear anything back from you. If you still have the intercooler to sell, let me know shipping to 62225, and how want to be paid.

Sorry about that I tried to email from my cell phone but I got a delivery failed message.

UPS calculator puts it at $30 for ground. I can do paypal if you want. Let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight