• Borrow the additional funds ang get a new short block

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Smells fish. Find another truck

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

Headhunter_5.9

there it is Johnny!
Reaction score
I've done some business w/ those guys. it'll be a long haul up there for you but it could be worse. the good thing is you can call them and let 'em know what you are interested in and they'll work w/ you or find exactly what you need/want!

keep us updated.

if you do head up that way let me know. we DID live (less than a month ago) about an hour from that place. but now we are on the western side of the state. I've got some good connections in Byron, if you want someone to take an honest look @ it before you head up, again let me know.

Camarogenius

Reaction score
Naw, that dually in Byron Illinois is about the same money. Head hunter, If you could have one of your friends run by there and give it a good once over, I'd really appreciate it. If I owe them anything for their time, just let me know!!!!!!!!!!

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I always liked the 94-98 3500, it looks evil, the one You post is a bit rough in some areas maybe they could lower the price a bit. I've been thinking to get an ext cab for Viviana but I don't want it auto by any means so maybe it'll take longer to convince Her she needs one.

Hope You get what You're looking for.

Camarogenius

Reaction score
I always liked the 94-98 3500, it looks evil, the one You post is a bit rough in some areas maybe they could lower the price a bit. I've been thinking to get an ext cab for Viviana but I don't want it auto by any means so maybe it'll take longer to convince Her she needs one.

Hope You get what You're looking for.
Which one looks rough? The 99 w/ the cracked block, or the 95 dually?
I've poured over the photos of the dually for weeks. What I originally thought were scratches turned out to be (at least in my monitors) reflections in great paint. If you see something I don't, please let me know, I'm down to this one or one other, and I'm leaning towards this '95.
I was under the impression that this '95 was absolutely pristine, and garage kept. Hell, there aren't even any blisters in the silver paint. That's almost unheard of in a 12 year old truck.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
This one I would lower the price there are lots of small details if You enlarge the pics, the truck looks sweet heck I would buy it but not for that price and NO is not pristine condition at least not in My book.

Camarogenius

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw the screw holes in the interior, and the wheel covers were a bit dinged up.
Anything else you noticed? What I thought was a ding in the cab right behind the driver's door is just a reflection.
I've enlarged the photos enough that they went blurry, and I didn't see anything major.
If I'm not seeing it, please point it out to me. I just don't want to drive all that way to find something I wasn't expecting.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
This is for another forum but I like the one on this link if I had the money I'll buy that one in a heart beat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online