'97 up CPS prices dropped big time....COOL!!!!

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just noticed that Fords $150 CPS sensor prices took a nose dive on ebay from $40 - $50 to around $28 so I went and looked at current prices at Powerstrokeshop and see that Ford's MSRP is now 27.62 and they have them for $15.29 for the 97 & up models.

Unfortunatly for those of you with the '94 - '96 models they are still $150.82 MSRP and they have them for $83.48

Now to get up to the stealership and leverage the $15.29 price out of them ;).....seeing I'm planning on tossing in a new one since the blue smoke episode that vanished and never returnedcookoo:dunno based on a little helpful advice from Nick ;Sweet

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sucks that ford dropped the price now, know how many I installed and list of 180?

I have a feeling that it's due in part because of the NTSB investigation into the CPS failures.....Ford prolly told them they had revised it and would lower the price so it could all go away hush hush.....

As much as Ford charges for cheap parts made in Mexico etc....on these gold plated trucks they have no excuse for being in the financial trouble they are in.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
whats a CPS:D :D

must have found some one in india or something to make them for pennies on the dollar.

those things are outrageous considering they are just a magnet or a couple dollar hall effect sensor overmolded for ford.:rolleyes:

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
and if the 94-96 guys are smart they will just throw the 97 up one in there all the same except what the contact material is made of