94 f350

Halltrail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's a good looking truck;Sweet
what else did you get with the Centurion interior package?

Thanks guys. I thought it was a pretty good deal.

Im not sure what was standard for these trucks but, looks like custom powered (driverside) seats, wood trim kinda stuff. Center headliner thing with led lights (pimping). Here are some pics of the interior:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Good Looking Centurion!

The basic stuff that you get with a Centurion Conversion are:

Conversion Seats
Custom center counsel, heated and cooled beer holders,..I mean CUP holders,..some with tv's and VCP.
Overhead Counsel with switches for lights on the brush guard, Interior lignts and mood lighting. Some have a built in CB and Radar Detector.
Side door panels with wood trim and Centurion Logos
Brush Guard with Lights,
Custom Paint, weather you like it or not,..
Bug Guard,
Running Boards
Visor
Side grab handles with Lights.
Custom rear bumper.
Some have full skirting kits.

Overall a real nice package!

Halltrail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See there...I knew I got screwed on this deal. Mine did not come with heated or cooled beer holders. Damn it. Oh well, I just have to stick with the cooler in the back.

Darrin, You did nail it though.... I think mine has all of that...except the full skirting...but I have seen that on some of the trucks. The centurion models seem to be pretty popular in the MD area. I saw a lot of them when I was looking. There was another really good looking one in VA with a better paint scheme (white/grey/silver). But it was a 93 w/out a turbo...but it did have a manual trans...which would have been nice.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
See there...I knew I got screwed on this deal. Mine did not come with heated or cooled beer holders. Damn it. Oh well, I just have to stick with the cooler in the back.

Darrin, You did nail it though.... I think mine has all of that...except the full skirting...but I have seen that on some of the trucks. The centurion models seem to be pretty popular in the MD area. I saw a lot of them when I was looking. There was another really good looking one in VA with a better paint scheme (white/grey/silver). But it was a 93 w/out a turbo...but it did have a manual trans...which would have been nice.

Thanks,

Take a look at your cup holders in the center counsel, it looks like there is a switch on the drivers side. It should be a 3 way switch, and have a red dot and a blue dot. I think that is your heated and cooled cup holders. If they actually still work is another thing.

On Edit,..Now that I look a little closer, the heated and cooled holders are a metal material, those look to be plastic.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Halltrail, that is one nice truck. My truck has that wood interior as well but I didn't get it for anything near 4k, then again I didn't know what I know now. I guess sometimes is all about waiting for the right truck and be there before someone else, but I do see mechanically sound diesel trucks for sale at very low prices some times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitsu tractor