"93 f250 7.3 n/a help

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the past two months I've been trying to hunt down a snall puddle that shows up here n there n it's where the lil nipple is by the oil pan made a post about before, any way I post pictures at the bottom of this post.

The drivers side above the oil filter had been wet as well as the passenger side up top behind the air filter case the last fuel line had a lil wet spot of diesel but I've checked for losseness they are all tight has be confused.

I've cleaned all I can besobes setting it on a lift that I don't have n Cleaning everything been doing it by hand with a product called last awesome n bucket of water to rinse it off so no debris is on there to fuerher find what's causing the puddle.

P.s srry long post

You must be registered for see images attach

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
First, please try to use proper punctuation and grammar. It makes it a lot easier for me (and maybe others) to understand. "Besobes"? That's a word I've never heard of before. Can you tell what is leaking? I can't be sure, but the fluid in your pictures looks too light colored to be oil, to me. I'm thinking that it may be fuel. Just because your return lines may be tight, that doesn't mean that they can't leak. The rubber could be cracked. The line that returns to the fuel tanks is above this location. It could be cracked and/or leaking. It looks to me like whatever is leaking is running down the outside of the inspection cover and not coming out of the drain tube. The radiator fan blows air back towards the driver's side. This could be blowing fuel around, or maybe the air from going down the road could do this too. I think you should look closer at the return lines for leaks. Maybe you need to have the engine running and need to use an inspection mirror.

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll look there and I'm on a phone n I'm dyslexic as well so sorry about misspelling words

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
two things.
one. check the fuel return "T" at the back of the intake for leakage.
all the issues seem inline to that.
two. get up into your engine compartment and look down through the injection pump hole and see if the intake valley is wet.
happy hunting :D

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
That looks like diesel mixing with oil on the engine. Best check the top of the engine around the injectors. Usually thats where diesel leaks from on these engines.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7