91 F-350 4sale

Austin idi 7.3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well the truck is a 91 ford f-350 7.3 diesel 4x4 xlt larit,truck has 136,000 on it shes still a pup,i have over 5,000 invested into it from tires,shockes,bracks,wiriering,u name it i have replaced it and i have all the recites to prove my work and truck run strong and drives straight truck comes with a 8ft. fisher plow....BUT hears the bad news the frame has cracked and is weak iam asking 3,000 but iam up 4 any offers iam locater in mass down next to road iland

Attachments

• DSCN0380.jpg
    DSCN0380.jpg
    935 KB · Views: 45

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is your frame cracked? If you like the truck take it to a big rig shop that does shortening and extending frames and they may be able to patch your frame... If you still wanna sell the truck this thread should probably be moved to the marketplace section here on OBN.

sootman73

Reaction score
is the frame really rusty or something? if not then welding up the frame shouldn't be very hard to do at all..... it would at least help you in selling it as thats a big problem to most people or they will really low ball ya.

Austin idi 7.3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is the frame really rusty or something? if not then welding up the frame shouldn't be very hard to do at all..... it would at least help you in selling it as thats a big problem to most people or they will really low ball ya.

the frame is junk rusted right threw no saving this 1

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
It's a good thing that you're a thousand miles away, I don't need any more projects. But I do have a spare frame...