85 f350 rollback forsale $4000 obo

BrandonBerkosky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my craigslist ad for my truck. Willing to bend a little more for on members. 570-862-9711 or [email protected]. please no PM's. I know someone will bust my chops about being an idi aficionado lol sounds good on cl.

http://scranton.craigslist.org/cto/4021523043.html

If it doesn't sell you will be able to to follow my thread on converting a rollback into a 1 ton single wheel dumping step side bed.

Last edited:

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
hey i hope im not spamn' up your thread but im wondering whats the heaviest thing you loaded on that? i have one of those

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
78 F350 SuperCab V8 4Speed 4Wd. HeaviestAndScariest Ha.

scarry part is the towing vehicle and the towed vehicle weight is almost a 1:1 . you're just a "little" overweight :D
with your new F450SD, you're still overweight with that load, but 4 wheel disc brakes means you're going to stop at the least.

if you're wondering on the math, it's really simple. a F450SD carrier tares at 9500lbs. std tare with necessary equipment and full load of fuel will put you at 10.5k. You gross at 15k. A F350SC 4x4 will weigh in at 8k on average. that means you still will be 4.5k over the gross of the F450SD. Good part is you're still going to be able to stop. the braking system is over-engineered to 26k.

gandalf

Reaction score
Craigsliost posting
[h=2]This posting has been deleted by its author.[/h]
Did the truck sell, or was it taken off the market?

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Craigsliost posting
This posting has been deleted by its author.

Did the truck sell, or was it taken off the market?
he's got an F450 now and you would think it's mime if you didn't know better.
his paint is nicer, the bed is a Jerr-Dan Wrangler but both and white with alu beds.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
nope. sold the superduty back to the dealer. should never of had inspection stickers on it. ALOT wrong. also cal his superduty he had registered for 18000 lbs.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nope. sold the superduty back to the dealer. should never of had inspection stickers on it. ALOT wrong. also cal his superduty he had registered for 18000 lbs.
he didn't update on that issue.
in kali I can register my SD to 80k if I want to. what matters is the door jamb sticker. if it says I am good to 15k, that's what DOT will crucify at.