85 CC 4x4 Dually ZF5

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's for sale for sure now. I'm getting a divorce, need to pay a lawyer and get a place to live. $3500 is what I need. It's an 85 Ford F350, crew cab, dually. Started life as a two wheel drive, was converted to 4x4 with a 92 balljoint Dana 60, 1356 transfer case, and ZF5 manual transmission. Trans grinds going into second, but is good otherwise. I didn't do the swap my self. Has a Banks, non-gated, Sidewinder turbo system, and Banks 4 inch Monster Exhaust. IDIT pump, reman, and reman'd G codes. ARP headstuds. Decent tread Cooper Discoverer S/T tires, size 255/85R16. Located in Plover, WI, approximately 90 miles north of Madison.

Also have a seperate ZF5 trans out of a 93 4x4, needs shift tower, but other wise complete, and complete dual mass flywheel and clutch kit for $300.

Will get pics of truck and trans later.

86F2506.9

6.9 International
Reaction score
hay im really interested in the trans and flywheel and stuff but i dont know how to come about gettin it frow WI to PA

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm only on for a minute. I sent phone pics to 93fordturbo, and he will be the contact guy for me, while I'm getting my living situation figured out. Hopefully things go pretty smoothly from here on out.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I were closer and hadnt just bought a car. Id be over there with cash in hand. I hope you find a great owner for her.