6.2 pump

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
ok i have made a couple wanted ads in the market place and havent even had a reply, does antone have a 6.2 injection pump doesnt matter if the pump is any good or not i just want the govener spring so i can raise my rpm up to 4000 or does anyone have a spring? i would really really love to have one.
thanks,
David

ameristar1

The One Blue Thing
Reaction score
Can't you get the spring kits from the pump places? Just askin'. With your lead foot you need the 4400rpm springs from the 5.7 Olds diesel. That should be fuuuu-uuuun!;burnout

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Can't you get the spring kits from the pump places? Just askin'. With your lead foot you need the 4400rpm springs from the 5.7 Olds diesel. That should be fuuuu-uuuun!;burnout

like were? there not really pump places anywere around me i dont think? and yes with the right foot i have i need all the rpm i can get:sly

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
I think there is a junk 6.5 pump, out on the back shelf. That do you any good?

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't know. Actually, I'm not even sure what a 6.5 is governed at.

Basically, I have it. It's a dead take-off. The only reason it didn't go to scrap, is that I thought it might have core value.

Just out of sheer, morbid curiosity, I'd tear it's guts out, to check out what's inside.

If that goes well, I might try throwing some fresh parts in my little rotary-fuel-slinger on The Crossbreed.

barry

Reaction score
I got one that was on the original engine in my '83 GMC 2500. The P/O scrapped the engine because it smoked very badly but still ran, he took the IP off, so the pump worked when removed about 2 years ago. $100 plus the ride.

safd1919

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how do i turn the pump the fire dept i work for asked me the other day and i told id find out..... they want to get a lil go out of the brush truck

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online