6.0 Costing Ford Millions.................

tgatch

Reaction score
Those are the same numbers and pieces of info that have been rehashed over and over. If you are going to post something, post something with new info. The wording out of this article is almost the exact same as out of other articles earlier in 2005.

How many times are you going to post this stuff MJ??? I know you have had a bad experience, but it IS starting to get old.

mjstef

Big Sky Country....
Reaction score
tgatch said:
Those are the same numbers and pieces of info that have been rehashed over and over. If you are going to post something, post something with new info. The wording out of this article is almost the exact same as out of other articles earlier in 2005.

How many times are you going to post this stuff MJ??? I know you have had a bad experience, but it IS starting to get old.

This looked like newer info to me. The other article came out in September if i remember right..................................

EMD Diesel Power

Misguided Trident
Reaction score
tgatch said:

New info..... just simply dont buy a new ford with the 6.0L end of story.

Besides its never old when the reputation of the pickup diesel market gets bashed by incompetent R&D and pure stupidity on the part of the golden parachute upper management. First by GM and now Ford. Hopefully both go down the toilet and give the industry a huge wakeup call. UAW included.

tgatch

Reaction score
Hopefully both go down the toilet and give the industry a huge wakeup call.

Boy I hope not.... The Largest Vehicle manufacturer in the world and, I believe, the Second Largest manufacturer in the world going belly up would have some pretty far reaching consenquences. What they do need to do is look at DCX business model and figure out how it's working for them.

Funny how Chrysler was dying when Iacocca raised them from the ashes. How many of you wish you had bought stock in them then???? All businesses go through fazes of issues, ALL of them. Let's not count GM and Ford as lost causes as of yet.

JohnBoyToo

Reaction score
Funny how WE "raised them from the ashes"
with goberment money out of OUR pocket !!!

Taxes are already killing any American dream I HAD !

tgatch

Reaction score
Oh I agree with that JB. But had you bought stock in them you would have more than earned that tax money back.

WE can't afford to lose one let alone BOTH of these industry giants. It's bad enough we are losing our scientists and engineers because they can make more money in business or law. Meanwhile China, Japan, and India are pumping out scientists, engineers and programmers.

The US as a whole needs to wake up before we become the largest third world country. This isn't just a Ford or GM thing, this is a US as a whole thing.